Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Street

My Street Reviews


Other Picture


My Street Feature

  • My Street
Within a bright, vibrant, sunny neighborhood, birds are chirping, dogs are barking, and kids are getting ready to play the day away. But this is no ordinary neighborhood: within each backyard, intense competitions are underway to see who rules the 'hood. Up to four kids in each yard (in single player or online play) are playing with chemicals, dodging remote-controlled cars, playing volleyball, and chasing each other through cornfields. With eight games to play, there's no excuse for not getting outside and hanging with your buddies. Because if you're coming to this street, you better be prepared to play. My Street


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Apr 27, 2011 22:16:05

No comments:

Post a Comment